Ford Mustang V8 GT
With its iconic muscle looks and a burbling V8 soundtrack, this car seats up to three passengers
Following the success of our classic Mustang to the Supercar Weddings family, we can now offer this fifth generation Mustang which takes its looks from the classic car of the 1960’s.
Built at Fords plant in Flat Rock, Michigan, USA this car spent the first few years of its life in Florida before being imported to England in 2008 by a limousine company. James is its second private owner in the UK and takes pride in the cars modified 'Flowmaster Outlaw' exhaust and BBK 'Cold Air Induction' which give more performance from the stock figures below.
Finished in windveil metallic blue, with a premium cream leather, air conditioned interior, it’s a real head turner.
For the petrolheads it has a 281 cubic inch (4.6 litre) American modular V8, 24 valve engine 305 bhp and 320 foot pounds of torque. Accelerating from 0-60 mph at a rate of 5.2 seconds and a ¼ mile time of 13.8 seconds at 102 mph. The top speed of the car is electronically limited to 150 mph.
- ‘From me to you on our wedding day’
- To transfer the Bridal party to the wedding service
- For the Groom and his friends to travel in
- Treat the Ushers
- A perfect car to take your first journey in together after the wedding ceremony
- Say ‘thank you’ to a relative or friends by treating them to a drive onwards
- Amaze the Bridesmaids
- Wow your nearest and dearest wedding guests to travel from the church to the reception